20 People Who Blended In With Their Surroundings Perfectly
Your shoes blending in with a carpet or a plant that matches your hair color. These chameleon-like moments are rare and when they do happen, it’s fascinating. Have you ever had what it takes to become the king or queen of camouflage?
Bright Side presents you with some people that took these coincidences to whole new level.
1. Camouflage level: extreme
2. “My new Calathea matches my hair.”
3. “The way my cousin’s sweater closely matches the seats of this bus”
4. “My shoes match this hotel’s carpet perfectly.”
5. “My sneaker blends in with my gym’s floor.”
6. “My jacket matches the sign for the national park I was visiting.”
7. “Grabbed a can of Arizona Green Tea at my friend’s house and noticed my tattoo and shirt match the can.”
8. “My nail color and the one on this car are the same.”
9. “My son matches the placemat at Chic-Fil-A.”
10. “This lady’s clothes match the painting.”
11. “My clothes were in sync with the colors of this fort in India.”
12. “This guy’s clothes match these flowers.”
13. “A friend’s bag and a camper’s shirt matched today.”
14. “A lighter and my shirt are twins.”
15. “My coworker’s pants and this box of tissues.”
16. “I realized this netting that holds fruit matched a shirt I own and so I became fruit.”
17. “Went to an ’80s party this weekend and my shirt matched the wall covering.”
18. “The color of my eyes is the exact same as a shirt I own.”
19. “Was bored in the car and tried to match my face to Abraham Lincoln’s on the 5$ bill. It worked!”
20. “My leggings matched the gym floor.”
Have you ever been surprised by accidentally matching something? The comment section is the place to drop your best photos of these coincidences.