17 Times Meghan and Kate Rocked the Red Carpet in Mass Market Dresses
You might think that all the clothes that Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle wore at evening galas, charity events, and official dinners cost a fortune, but that’s not entirely true. The Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex surprised us when they appeared several times in dresses that are easily accessible to most of us. Both of them showed us that style is definitely inherited, not bought.
We at Bright Side made a compilation of Kate and Meghan’s most fabulous red carpet appearances when they looked absolutely flawless.
1. Kate Middleton wore a $12 leopard skirt from Zara that she matched with a black turtleneck. It’s sold out now.
2. This Aritzia Babaton purple dress that Meghan Markle wore at a summit was $138 at full price and $49.99 on sale. Now it’s sold out.
4. The Duchess of Cambridge wore a white and blue striped dress from Zara to a charity polo match. It was retailed at $69.99.
6. While touring in South Africa in 2019, Meghan Markle was seen wearing this $85 dress from Mayamiko, a fair trade label from Malawi.
8. In 2020, Kate Middleton wore this printed black and white houndstooth Zara dress. Its original price was $123, then $22 on sale. It sold out immediately.
9. While stepping off a plane in New Zealand in 2018, Meghan Markle showed us her fabulous Asos dress. The dress costs $56 and you can still get it.
10. While visiting a children’s center in London in 2015, Kate Middleton wore this Asos dress. Its full price was $53, but after it went on sale, it was just $39. Now it’s out of stock.
12. The Duchess of Cambridge chose a pair of pants from GAP for a visit to Cornwall in 2016. The pants cost about $30.
13. On her South African tour in 2019, Meghan Markle wore this $118 denim jacket from Madewell. You can still buy it.
16. Kate Middleton was seen wearing this $79 black turtleneck dress from Seraphine in 2014 at a New York gala. It’s still available.
17. Meghan Markle caught everyone’s eye while wearing this $116 trench coat dress from Banana Republic.
Which items from this affordable fashion collection did you like the most? Did you buy any of the clothing pieces from this list after you saw these duchesses wearing them? Tell us in the comments.