15 Handsome Guys Whose Beards Have Their Own Personalities and Stories to Tell
Prince Harry looks dashing with his red beard and is used to kids wanting to stroke or tug at it. One such kid was Luke, a boy with special needs, who didn’t say much but found comfort in Prince Harry’s facial hair. He loved beards and Santa Claus and probably didn’t even realize he was in the presence of royalty. This just goes to show that beards do more than serve as grooming styles for men — they help people bond and encourage sweet stories too.
We at Bright Side combed through the Internet to find some of the most exciting stories that beards carry with them, and we think they’ll make you smile. Plus, there’s a surprise beard story at the end of the article that you definitely won’t want to miss.
1. His beard makes kids feel at home with him.
2. “Headed in to meet my new baby girl.”
3. People have their shoulder cats, he has a beard kitten.
4. A beard can make you look like a cross between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ben Affleck.
5. “I promised my students that if they all passed the state test, I’d shave off half my beard on the last day of school.”
6. “Hair finally caught up with the beard.”
7. “Nature didn’t bless me with a strong jawline, so I grew one myself.”
8. You know their facial hair loves the breeze when it dances like this...
9. “The goal is to walk onto the set of Vikings and not be kicked out.”
10. “No one where I live grows beards, and when they see mine, they ask if everything is all right. I always say everything is A-OKAY!”
11. “Sometimes I get the, ’Hey, you kind of look like Van Gogh...’”
12. “Had to show my student ID to a substitute teacher today because she didn’t believe that I was still in school. I’m 16.”
13. “My 4-year-old daughter thought something was missing.”
14. “That moment when your beard is bigger than the Santa filter on Snapchat. Win!”
15. Growing a beard could mean growing a likeness to famous characters too, like Tormund in Game of Thrones.
Bonus: “I can’t grow a beard worth anything, so I’m living vicariously thought my female dog.”
Do you have any interesting stories about beards? Have you ever seen anyone with a beard and wanted to ask them questions about it? Share your stories and pictures with us!