15 Movie Characters Whose Young and Adult Versions Fit Together Like a Puzzle
Nothing ruins a movie more than sloppy casting. We all know that frustrating feeling when we’re watching a great movie but then flashback to the hero’s childhood and see a young actor that looks nothing like its older counterpart. It immediately takes us out of the movie and leaves a bad taste in our mouths. Thankfully, there are casting directors who meticulously do their job so that our viewing experience isn’t spoiled by unfamiliar faces.
We at Bright Side are thinking back on movies with flawless characters played by actors of different ages that made us believe they were actually the same person.
1. Henry Cavill, Cooper Timberline, and Dylan Sprayberry as Clark Kent in Man of Steel
2. Zoe Saldana and Ariana Greenblatt as Gamora in Avengers: Infinity War
3. Alan Rickman, Alec Hopkins, and Benedict Clarke as Severus Snape in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
4. Jennifer Garner and Christa B. Allen as Jenna in 13 Going on 30
5. Harrison Ford and River Phoenix as Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
6. Cara Delevingne and Hannah Alligood as Margo in Paper Towns
8. Gal Gadot, Lilly Aspell, and Emily Carey as Diana Prince in Wonder Woman
9. Chris Hemsworth and Dakota Goyo as Thor in Thor
10. Tommy Lee Jones and Josh Brolin as Agent K in Men in Black 3
11. Leonard Nimoy and Zachary Quinto as Spock in the Star Trek franchise
12. Jessica Chastain and Mackenzie Foy as Murph in Interstellar
13. Keanu Reeves and Daniel Barber as Kai in 47 Ronin
14. Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard as Richie in It Chapter Two
15. Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis as Gia Carangi in Gia
What do you think about our picks? Did we miss any other perfect casting choices that you can think of? Let us know in the comments!