10 Celebrities From Romantic Movies Who Managed to Stay Friends After a Long Time
There are several romantic movie couples who left their mark in the history of cinema — and the actors behind these characters often build personal relationships with each other off-camera. Some start dating, like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson after Twilight, and others become good friends, like Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves after Speed, and keep that friendship alive for years.
The Bright Side team rounded up 10 iconic pairs from earlier Hollywood days who still remain friends after all these years.
1. Mandy Moore and Shane West (Jamie Sullivan and Landon Carter, A Walk to Remember)
2. Robin Wright and Cary Elwes (Princess Buttercup and Westley, The Princess Bride)
3. Julie Delpy and Ethan Hawke (Céline and Jesse, Before Sunrise)
4. Renée Zellweger and Colin Firth (Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy, Bridget Jones’s Diary)
5. Ali MacGraw and Ryan O’Neal (Jenny and Oliver, Love Story)
6. Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks (Annie Reed and Sam Baldwin, Sleepless in Seattle)
7. Nia Vardalos and John Corbett (Toula Portokalos and Ian Miller, My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
8. Lindsay Lohan and Jonathan Bennett (Cady Heron and Aaron Samuels, Mean Girls)
9. Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves (Annie and Jack, Speed)
10. Demi Moore and Rob Lowe (Debbie and Danny, About Last Night)
Which couple looks the most different? Do you feel like rewatching some of these movies?