20+ Brides In Their Wedding Dresses That Prove Beauty Lies Not in the Gown
With delicate details and marvelous designs, wedding dresses often spark the imaginations of women who dream of the day they’ll be wearing one. No matter who the bride is, she will always look stunning in the dress she picks, because as pretty as the garment may be, the joy and celebration of her love make everything more beautiful.
Bright Side collected 20+ photos of proud brides who boasted beautiful wedding dresses, and in doing so, they proved you don’t need to be famous to be the star of a wedding.
1. “I made my own wedding dress! It was a trial and a half, but I’m so happy it’s done now. 165 hours spent, total!”
2. “Found this amazing handmade wedding dress. I think it’s from the late ’60s or early ’70s based on the snaps and age in the fabric. This is the best find I’ve ever had.”
4. Who said a wedding dress had to be white?
5. “I think this dress is it! It was the first dress I tried on. I didn’t expect to fall instantly in love with it!”
6. “Never thought I’d want a ballgown, but I tried this one on, and it’s so fun, I can’t get it out of my head.”
7. “I bought it secondhand, it’s a Morilee gown.”
8. “This is my mom’s ’80s wedding dress transformation for my elopement.”
9. Many celebrities would want to show off this dress the way she does.
10. “Decided to postpone our October 2020 wedding to October 2021, but I need to share my dress with SOMEONE!”
11. “Just finished sewing the liner into my wedding dress! Just in time: 5 more days until I say, ’I do!’”
12. “Said yes way sooner than I thought I would. This is going to be a long year and a half!”
13. “Ended up changing my wedding dress and the wedding date!”
14. “I love the uniqueness of this dress.”
15. “Found my bohemian style dress!”
16. “Bought my dress! I cried when I put it on and knew it was the one for me — removable sleeves are just a bonus for the reception!”
17. “Absolutely in love with my gown. It fits like it was made for me, so saying yes was a no-brainer!”
18. “My mom requested twirly pictures and I’m so glad she did.”
19. “I felt like a bride. I’m so in love! And all within budget!”
20. “Went dress shopping by myself, spur of the moment. Bought the first one I tried on!”
21. “The most perfect wedding dress I could ever have imagined”
22. “I wanted to show off this angle so you could see the gorgeous train.”
23. “This $50 wedding dress that I purchased online stole the show after my designer wedding dress was delayed.”
24. “This dress is making me feel like I’m living in a fairy tale!”
How would you like your wedding dress to look? Share this article with your soon-to-be-married friend! Who knows — it may inspire her to create or buy the perfect gown!