Bright Side

7 Stories Proving It’s Really Easy to Lose Your Children’s Trust

Get notifications
Very sad stories of kids losing the trust of their mothers. I wonder how they feel....... Once the scar is formed in their hearts, it seldom gets cured. Their childhood and teenage are destroyed. I feel pity for them 😞☹️😢
In my case, it wasn't my parents, but my homeroom teacher. It was her who taught us to be honest and sincere, and is was ALSO her who punish students for being so. I was just in first year of elementary school back then, and I saw an interesting book on the teacher's table and wanted to read it, so I attempted to take it and put it back after reading. Then, when she saw that the book was gone, she asked the class who took it. And, as she taught, I was being honest and raise my hand, and what? She took me to the school's storehouse and said that I would stay in there until the school day ends, to punish me.

And that was just the first part of the story. I was bullied by two boys. In lunchtime, when I went wash my hands, they came and splash water on me and make the uniform wet all over. Then, what did she do? She trusted those guys, who said I was the one being guity, and said she would talk to my parents about my behaviour.

Just because I couldn't read as fast as my classmates, or wasn't good at doing maths as them, and she treated me like that. Sometimes, I still don't want to face her when we coincidentally meet each other.
In this opinion, I basically grew up with no parent support or love. And all I felt was anger, fear and disgust. Now, I feel nothing, and imagine my parents working and leaving me in the room by myself.
for me it was my Dad... he promised me that he will let me go to my choice of college if i got good scores.. i took a gap in my studies because i trusted him. But when i got excellant scores he said no. he flatly refused of any promise and instead of celebrating my good scores he yelled at me with rude words spoiling my day. i lost all hope thanks to him. But i knew he would do this. Trust me i never had one good birthday before marriage. no good memories.

Good thing is - i have a very good, loving and caring husband. thats the only silver lining in my life.
I have conflict wt my mother most of time until today. How much she appreciate everybody around me except me. It does hurts. But after having my own child..all this stories is nothing to me..we all make mistake..once we have children. We will know..there are something we are not realise of doing it wrong..so forgive them. Remember good thing..that i believe many more to be remembered...why hurt urself thinking something that will hurt you in the end..
This makes me sad because some parents do this and act like it never happened. And then don't know why their kids have d*pressi*n and trust issues 10 years later.
You censored the word depression. Did you suffer from that? Sorry for being personal.
No just didn't want to be insensitive to people that have it.