Bright Side
NewPopular
Inspiration
Creativity
Wonder

A Photographer From Bangladesh Helps Children Get an Education to Free Them From Grueling Jobs

Get notifications
Proud to be an Bangladeshi!:D
This is the sweetest photographic collection ever :)
Also the sweetest part is that all of the children's face are gleaming with happiness of that fact that they don't have to undergo child labour which is a major problem in the developing and underdeveloped countries.
Really it made me smile :D
So happy to read this article today! I am really thankful for people who organize such projects and BrightSide that brings it to us :))
My thoughts exactly :) Ideas and education can save the world!
"No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world."
from dead poets'society ;)0
I remember this phrase also from a movie, right? cannot remember which one.
from dead poets'society ;)
Yes!! With Robin Williams :))
one of my favourite actors!
Too bad that he's passed away but he won't be forgotten 'cause he's a legend and also a person with a gold heart. :)))
it's amazing that someone does this!
Love love love that people are helping children go to school, something so many take for granted. Worthy of thought, ability to learn, worthy of love, worthy of having a life outside of poverty. So many wonderful organizations do things like this, or build a closer well, water in homes, shoes to keep kids from being barefoot and getting sicker. Giving someone a fighting chance to thrive. It’s so much more than giving things. These kids see a future!!!
very heart-warming, really!
I would like to know more about this man and the story behind those photos
You can see that in some of the photos, they are breaking orange rocks.

I saw a video on YouTube, where they were doing the same thing. Turns out, in those rocks contain a shiny material they filter out that are used in many makeup products, especially highlighter, to make your skin shine.

Many companies use child labor but dont want you know about it because they try and hide it up for a "good reputation". Of course, when you do know about it, there will be more news about the company and eventually, it will shut down.

This is what we need. We need to expose more companies so they dont harm more children. Most likely the children will be set off to go somewhere else or they will keep working for other companies, but we need this to stop.

I saw in a video that a kid was coming out of a cave collecting the product. He was interviewed and I was told that most of the time he sees kids heads bashed open by rocks, left there to die.

NO CHILD LABOR!
such projects show me that the humanity is not that bad!
Well done man, I applause
the happiness on children's faces says everything 😋